Friday, May 6, 2011

Sunset Series - Sentosa, Singapore


Sunset at Sentosa, Singapore
Photo was taken through Iphone
SENTOSA, SINGAPORE -  I am not really into nature photography and I don't think I capture the best shots.

I was just inspired by some of my friends who are very passionate about photography.

For me, I just try to capture pictures while I travel so I have some memories to ponder later on.

One of the subjects I wanted to capture is about sunset.

When my college friend visited me in Singapore, he introduce photography to me. He tried taking pictures of people, places, nature (including sunset) and events.

While looking at his pictures, I realize that sunset is a good subject to take. Also, establishments with good view of sunset are those that are more expensive and more popular. 

Sunset at Sentosa, Singapore
Photo was taken through Iphone
1. Sunset at Sentosa, Singapore. The first and second pictures were taken at "Asia's favorite playground" - Sentosa, Singapore in May 2011.

It was when my friend had an exciting ASEAN business and leisure trips.

It was an exciting ASEAN trip because he first came from a conference in Cebu where his fligt was delayed and spent a night at "Crown Regency Hotel" and then went to Manila to catch his flight to Singapore. He was given a free flight via Philippine Airlines because he missed his flight via Tiger Airways.

He was supposed to be with another college friend to go to Singapore but the other friend did not go. He stayed in Singapore for few days and then we went to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia for the final leg of his holiday.

While he was taking pictures on his professional camera, I also was taking pictures on my unprofessional gadgets - canon digital camera or Iphone.

Keep on following my travel blogs. Also, for all your travel needs (airfare, hotel, cruise package, holiday packages, car rental and more), please visit wow amazing holiday website.

No comments: