Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sunset Series - Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia


Sunset at Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Photo was taken through Canon digicam
KOTA KINABALU, Malaysia - To continue with my sunset photo series.

2. Sunset at Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. These 2 pictures were taken in the Kota Kinabalu, Sabah - a Malaysia city very close to the southern part of the Philippines.

During the day, we went to the 3 beautiful islands of Manukan, Mamutik and Sapi beaches. 

Sunset at Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Photo was taken through Iphone
And on the way to our hostel, my friend  stopped and took pictures and so did I.  
When I checked my pictures, it just looks like some of the pictures I took using my Iphone are clearer than the ones I took using my Canon IXUS digital camera (which I lost in the Philippines).
The place is like Baywalk in Manila, Philippines where people watch and take pictures of the sunset.

Keep on following my travel blogs. Also, for all your travel needs (airfare, hotel, cruise package, holiday packages, car rental and more), please visit wow amazing holiday website.

No comments: