Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bangkok, Thailand - Truly a Shopping Paradise

Panorama view of Central World Bangkok
one of Thailand's biggest shopping mall
Photo was taken through Iphone
BANGKOK, Thailand - Whether you want to shop for branded items inside the mall or want to shop from the market, Bangkok, Thailand is one of the best place to go.

Bangkok is home of the third biggest shopping mall in the world according to wikipedia.org. Centralworld is a shopping plaza and complex in Bangkok, Thailand. It is the third largest shopping complex in the world. The complex, which includes a hotel and office tower, is owned by Central Pattana.

X-ACT Shop at Big C in Pratunam
Bangkok, Thailand
Photo was taken through Iphone
 I always visit Big C Supermarket (www.bigc.co.th) in Pratunam everytime I come to Bangkok.  I went there today to visit one of my favorite clothes' shop in Bangkok - X-ACT (www.xact.co.th). I am happy that everytime I come to Bangkok, this clothes' shop has promotional sale. Currently, clothes are on sale from 30-70% off.

I was able to buy 3 men's long sleeves at 70% off and 1 ladies' long sleeves at 60%. Truly a value for money whenever this shop is on promotional sale. The men's long sleeve was originally at THB 1,315 (USD 45) but I bought it at THB 395 (USD 14).

I like the brand, because the clothes that they sell has smaller sizes and fit me well like G2000.

Ladies Blazer sold at 90% off
Between Gaysorn and Big C Supermarket
Pratunam, Bangkok, Thailand
On my way to the hotel, I saw another shop on sale between Gaysorn and Big C Supermarket in Pratunam.

I was really surprised that items are on sale up to 90%.

Ladies blazers that are originally at THB 1,995 (USD 69) are now only THB 200 (USD 7).

To my excitement, I bought 5 for my wife which only cost me THB 997.50 (USD 35). Where in the world can you buy 5 nice blazers at only that price? Only in Bangkok.

Keep on following my travel blogs. Also, for all your travel needs (airfare, hotel, cruise package, holiday packages, car rental and more), please visit wow amazing holiday website.

No comments: