Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunset Series - St. Kilda Beach - Victoria, Australia

Sunset at St. Kilda Beach - Melbourne, Australia
Photo was taken through Iphone
MELBOURNE, Australia - To continue with my sunset photo series.

3. Sunset at Saint Kilda Beach - Victoria, Australia. It was only on my sixth time to come to  Melbourne in November 2012 when I first came to St. Kilda beach.

My collegue and I attempted to come here in August 2012 to see the penguins and have our dinner but we missed the Tram stop.

We ended up going to the last stop of the Tram so we decided to take dinner in the city instead.  

Keep on following my travel blogs. Also, for all your travel needs (airfare, hotel, cruise package, holiday packages, car rental and more), please visit wow amazing holiday website.

No comments: